Monday, July 13, 2015

The Peanut Butter

O.K. I guess its time to talk peanut butter.  How do you like yours? I prefer mine creamy.  I fact I love peanut butter. I could probably live off it.. So here is how the story goes. When I got married I wanted to be the perfect wife, do all the things a good wife would do, you know, cook clean, take care of all the household things.  I stared off by grocery shopping, first mistake.. how dare I assume what all foods we need to have.  Well it didn't take long for me to be told how terrible I had done.  First and foremost I had gotten the wrong peanut butter!!! WE DO NOT EAT CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER!! We eat crunchy... only crunchy...note to self we eat crunchy peanut butter not creamy... badly done Hannah, badly done. so for the next several years I ate crunchy peanut butter and told myself I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment